Federal Declaration Form

*Please note: Anyone (All employees) can fill out the Declaration form, below. Salaried employees will need to include their name although, you will want to indicate “anonymous” after your name (The attorney will keep your name anonymous as long as possible). Please complete the form and make sure it gets delivered to District Lodge 70 at 3830 S. Meridian, Wichita, KS, 67217. You may also give it to your Union Representative (Shop Steward, or Plant Chair) or hand-deliver/mail it to the District office at the address above in care of (C/O) Cornell Beard.

The first form has the instructions. The second form has the blanks for you to fill in.

Updated: October 22, 2021 — 3:12 pm