Union Plus Auto Buying Services
Members and their family can search and compare over one million vehicles and save thousands off MSRP, restrictions apply, on top brands. Take advantage of the Union Plus Auto Buying Service with perks including:
• Research top brands and see what others paid for the car you want
• Get a $100 rebate on new union-made cars, certain conditions apply
• Enjoy up to $2,000 in Auto Repair and Auto Deductible Reimbursements, certain conditions apply
• Ready to sell your car? Get a cash offer from a local dealer in minutes
• Remote paperwork and vehicle delivery options available
Not needing car, Union Plus has many other programs, discounts and services available to TCU/IAM members their families including, but not limited to:
Union Plus Hearing Care Program
Special Offer for Union Members
The Union Plus Hearing Program has a special limited time offer of $500 off a pair of Oticon OPN S 3 hearing aids. The program is open to members and family members including parents. Free hearing test included with no obligation.
Union Plus Mortgage Program
The Union Plus Mortgage Company team is offering First Time Home Buying webinars. In addition, the program provides competitive rates, mortgage assistance and gift rewards. Visit unionplusmortgage.com to learn more about the union-owned Union Plus Mortgage Company.
• Members can save money every month with discounts on qualified AT&T wireless plans
• No activation fees when you order a phone, table, or smartwatch
• 20% discounts on eligible accessories
For more details on AT&T go to https://www.unionplus.org/benefits/shopping-discounts/att
Union Plus Travel Benefits
Looking to take a vacation after COVID, Union Plus has travel benefits available that can save members up to 25% off car rentals, up to 60% off hotels and discount tickets to theme parks like Walt Disney World; Six Flags, Universal Studios and more; plus savings on vacation tours. Check out what Union Plus has to offer on your travel needs at https://www.unionplus.org/benefits/travel.
Members can see additional benefits available through Union Plus at www.unionplus.org.
If you or your members have any questions, please contact Ellen Conboy, Executive Director/National Representative in the TCU/IAM Social Services at 301-840-8746.